NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

(Im)patiently Waiting
{Photos by Fotowok}

Regardless of how pasty I currently am (or the fact that I will likely remain this pale all summer since I can't tan... I only burn), I've been longing to pull out warm weather brights and breezy dresses for at least the last 4 months now. But then again, who hasn't? The sun has been out lately but it's been deceiving; I feel even colder now than I did months ago in the dead of winter. However, that won't stop me from waking up every morning with the hope that it has finally warmed up enough to dress according to the bright, cheery skies... and brave the cold for some photos to prove it.{My amazing team of photographers- Paul and Rod of Fotowok (L & R respectively), and my boyfriend David to my right}

Wearing: Tristan & America merino wool cardigan, RACHEL Rachel Roy dress (and slip inside), Hue tights, Aldo wedges, Coach bag, random flower from a dress, Joe Fresh bracelet