NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Michael Kors Opens at Pacific Centre!
Having been a Michael Kors fan for quite some time now (my first "real" handbag purchase was a MICHAEL Michael Kors about 4 years ago!), I was pretty thrilled when I received news that he was going to be opening a store in Vancouver's Pacific Centre! Tonight I had the privilege of attending a party that was thrown in celebration of its doors finally opening. This pretty space is the city's 2nd standalone Michael Kors store and carries the full range of Kors' products: apparel, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, and much more! Here are a few photos from the night; the store is officially open now so be sure to swing by and check it out!{The stylish crowd}{Michael Kors' infamous watches}{The 2672 sq ft space}{A little something that I ended up with. What could it be?}{Ta-da! iPhone case with slots for a few cards! Pretty sweet, right?! I will be utilizing it to its fullest seeing as I need to carry my student card with me around campus and now I can do it without having to bring my whole wallet!}{Of course, the real treat was spending time with my boyfriend. He's the bestest!}

What I Wore: H&M jacket, RACHEL Rachel Roy pants, Jacob belt, Aldo shoes, MICHAEL Michael Kors clutch