NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Ready for a Sensory Overload?
{Jason Wu}

I do not see myself as overly "trendy": I would hope to think that I can appreciate beautiful clothing regardless of the season, and that designers help make us aware of aesthetic beauty that we may not otherwise have known. That being said, details are almost always what do it for me and this Fall/Winter 2011 season on the New York runways has been no different. Besides having seen lots of blacks, whites and reds, there certainly has been no shortage of detailing in the presentations thus far; the gorgeous patterns, textures and attention to intricacy have just blown me away. Chic and beautiful pieces that are simple in principle but with great depth-- that is the type of fashion that is best to me.

Your favourites so far? Please share!{More Jason Wu... my favourite so far!}{Carolina Herrera}{Carolina Herrera}{Preen}{Preen}{Diane von Furstenberg}{Diane von Furstenberg}{Prabal Gurung}{Prabal Gurung}

Photos via Vogue.com