NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Snow Again
plaidIt was snowy and overcast again today and I didn't feel up for taking any new photos, thus here are some pictures from the first week of February, two days after our Blizzaster. Most of the shops and cafes were still closed but Albert & I got restless so we ended up meeting up in Lincoln Square for a coffee and a treat. The light was fading fast when we took this set so I apologize for the funky colours and low light.albertplaid2plaid1I'm wearing one of my many plaid wool skirts. It's from the 1970s and I found it last year at a thrift store back home in Arkansas.coatA behind the scene shot, Albert decided to take a few candid shots of me putting my coat back on.raspberrytartI ordered my usual iced vanilla latte and a raspberry chocolate tart and Albert had the carrot cake at Cafe Selmarie.snowmenI spotted this snowman that looked like Shrek in my friend Kaylie's front yard. There's also a miniature snowman by him.shreksnowman