NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Sunny Days are Coming
{Photos by Fotowok}

I'm so happy to slowly be able to start dressing for more than just warmth again. This polka dot blouse found for half price several weeks ago will be well incorporated into my Spring and Summer wardrobe. Because of its 100% polyester fabric and super sheer nature I was a bit weary about its quality, but I've worn it 5 or so times already since purchase and it has held up wonderfully.

After seeing so many great bloggers do the 30 for 30 challenge (or some rendition of it) I am strongly contemplating it. Have you done it? Would you recommend it? Would you like to see me try?Wearing: Unbranded coat, H&M blouse and skirt, Joe Fresh (olive green) tights, Banana Republic necklace, Zara shoes, Tom Ford sunglasses, MICHAEL Michael Kors clutch