NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Time Out New York's Most Stylish
I was so flattered that Time Out New York contacted me and asked me if I'd like to be in their "Most Stylish" issue--of course I said yes! The list of 32 New Yorkers is online now, and the hard copy hit news stands today. You can see me in three different outfits; one casual, one dressed up, and one sort of in between. I'm so excited to be among amazingly fashionable people including another awesome plus size girl, Audrey Lea Curry. Thanks, Time Out!

Yesterday, I wore another casual outfit to work that I decided to share. I love the look of oversized, flowy tops paired with denim cutoffs that barely peek out beneath. Since it's freezing, just add tights (not leggings) and voila! Here, my top is from City Chic, and the vest and shorts are from Forever21+. The amazing boots can be laced up or folded over to reveal the studs. I got them courtesy of Akira Chicago months ago and have been meaning to post them forever! They're fabulous and are a great way to add style to my outfits during the winter months.