NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Danielle's Closet
So those of you who are die-hard YFF readers will know that in one of my first ever blog posts, I wrote about Stylista, a reality show on the CW in which the contestants were competing to win a job as junior editor at ELLE magazine. One of those contestants happened to be a plus-size girl named Danielle, and I totally loved her. I spotted her recently while shopping at Forever21 and instantly recognized her! Since I've been meaning to start back up with YFF Closets again--the first one had a crazy response--I asked if I could feature her and she said yes!

Since Stylista aired, Danielle hasn't lost her love of fashion; she's worked in retail consistently and is currently a personal shopper for NYC women. With a super cute Brooklyn apartment and a trendy personal style, Danielle's favorite places to shop include Urban Outfitters, H&M, Anthropologie and Forever21. See her fabulous closet and her favorite wardrobe picks in the video below:

I have more fatshionable New Yorkers lined up to feature soon! If you're stylish and want your closet on YFF, email gabi@youngfatandfabulous.com.