NYC Style Spot   +  Stella McCartney

I need a shoe - Stella

Firstly I would love to thank EVERYONE who has been visiting my site for the past weeks. I can't write as much as I would love to, as I'm flat hunting and moving to a completely new town. I will elaborate on my new surroundings once I'm settled, so until then, I begin this post with a picture from my little sister's new home: Marbella, in Malaga southern Spain.

So... what am I coveting today? well it's a shoe, bien sûr! It's either that or some good Belgian chocolate. I'm easy to please like that.

By Stella McCartney, so yes, completely and utterly out of my budget, but veggie and cute, as it tends to happen with this lady. In denim, it screams Summer and I would wear it with a white dress, a skirt or some wide trousers in a pretty print.

I have a lot to tell you and plenty to write about once normality is, hopefully, restored. I leave you now with a cute car I came across the other day, in Puerto Banús, Marbella. Because, if there's anything I like as much as shoes - apart from chocolate - is nice-looking cars. Funnily, this one reminded me of fellow bloggers Retro Chick and Penny Dreadful. Just like these two girls, it's a true beauty.

Back to the shoes, is denim footwear your thing?

Pictures: Stella McCartney, Fashion Limbo