NYC Style Spot   +  sweet stuff

mystifying truth
i brush my teeth and look at the mirror. looking at myself. full of flaws and lack of purity. but let me somehow tell you something, through the bittersweet of life, we got those sadness wrinkles. but the experience that we earn may value more than lifetime effort. like swimming in the ocean i feel so free to do whatever i want, i fall in love, i hate someone, i talk good and bad, that's just me.

having said, being forced to do something ain't a good thing, but somehow we still do it. there's this one thing inside my heart, i just can't say it out loud. the inexplicability truth. seriously, nothing in my mind can get it right. i can't put them in right words. like something in our relationship lacks. but hey, no relationship is perfect, with all our strengths we cover our weaknesses. we're just too in love to be true. having you beside me, comforts me a lot. and i miss our moments together.

btw, here are some pictures of me doing a magazine cover page, OZIP

photographer : benny sujotoDress - Dorothy Perkins, Clogs - Bardot, Tights - TOPSHOP, Necklace - Forever21