NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

What I Wore: Red Hot
(Wearing Thrifted Breton Striped Tee, Self Made Pants, DIY'ed Sequin Peter Pan Collar, Random Belt and Charm from my Bag, Heeled Oxfords, Oversized Sunglasses not pictured)Inspired a bit by this except the vibe is more Parisian than Biker via Jak and Jil
I have a giant confession to make. More often than not, I look at the pictures on my blog and freak out over putting my face on this infinite world wide web. Even though I post the files in small, practically inaccessible sizes, I constantly worry about misuse and realise there is no real way of monitoring your personal info (as a blogger) or images. I see photographs of popular western bloggers being used for obscure ads all the time (and on Zara t-shirts) and while illegal, that's still not as scary as the messed up, perverted shit I've seen done to pictures of some girls I've known. Am I over-reacting? Isn't it absolutely justified to be safe than sorry? What do you guys to ensure personal safety on blogs? Do you worry at all? Am I crazy?