NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Bold Phrase
Out of all the positive things that blogging has brought (and fellow bloggers know that there are many!), one of the best aspects is that it's driven me out of my comfort zone in many ways. One such way has been in my style and beauty risks: just last year I definitely would not have had the guts to try out a bright fuschia lipstick, but last week I boldly wandered into the lipstick aisle (for the first time in my life, no less) during a trip to the drugstore and in the vast array of options picked up this one. After searching for it online afterward, I realized that I had by chance gotten one of the most loved colours out there!

I'm curious: how has blogging influenced you?Wearing: Zara silk blouse (from Spain two years ago), skirt and sandals, LOFT shimmer cardi, Coach bag, Tom Ford Anouk sunnies, pearls from India, lips: Revlon Colorburst in Fuscia