NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Bumble Bee
For reasons that I am completely unaware of, David has always despised horizontally tiered pieces of clothing. He doesn't usually object to anything I wear, but I still remember many summers ago when we were just friends: I wore a bright teal tiered tank when we were hanging out and he told me I looked like a go-go girl. When we started dating and he discovered it in my closet, he practically begged me to get rid of it. Since he never complains about my clothing, I decided to do as he asked. So imagine my surprise when we were shopping a few months ago and he actually picked out this sunny yellow dress and told me he liked it! It was such a momentous occasion that I had to bring it home ;)Wearing: H&M hat, dress (as top) and clutch, RACHEL Rachel Roy trousers, Aldo shoes, Forever 21 necklace, River Island sunnies