NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Every Body is a Bikini Body
So it's the time of year when everyone you know is trying to lose weight because summer is approaching and they want to look good in a swimsuit. Newsflash: you don't have to lose weight to look good in a swimsuit. I hate the message that only certain bodies are allowed to wear bikinis or be on a beach. Don't let other people dictate what you wear. If the sight of my body makes people cringe, that's their problem, not mine.

I've been on the search for the perfect vintage-inspired bikini for a while, and I finally found one that I love from figleaves.com. I'm in Vegas for work, so yesterday I broke out my two-piece and went for a dip with my co-workers!Bikini-Fig Leaves/Sheer Blouse-Thrifted Oscar de la Renta/Jewelry-Fennimas/Shorts & Shoes-F21
If you're looking for a bathing suit, make sure you check out Monif C's line this year--it's mindblowing! Oh, and congrats to the Forever21 Giveaway winners: Nicole, Shannon, and HappynessMagnet; I'll email you guys soon!