NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

My virtual Closet...
Photos via Fashiolista
I wanted to share with you some of my favorite items at Fashiolista. Oh! If only this could be more than just a virtual closet!!!!!...Anyway, this is just a little bit of what i have there! I love to find items and add them in my collection!!!This post started to be so large that i had to stop myself! I wanted to show it all! ...You can find my complete collection on  Fashiolista !!! 

I hope that you like it! = )
TRADUCCIÓN: Quise compartir contigo algunos de mis items favoritos en Fashiolista! Oh! Si esto pudiese ser mas que solo un closet virtual!!! ...De cualquier forma, esto es solo una pequeña muestra de lo que tengo allá! Me encanta encontrar nuevas cosas y agregarlas a mi colección!!!Esto comenzó como un pequeño post, pero a la final tuve que obligarme a parar o iba a ser muy muy largo!!! Puedes encontrar mi lista completa en  Fashiolista

I hope that you like it = )

There's a NEW GIVEAWAY thanks to Yes Jess store !!!Click ----> HERE