NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The month that was: April's photo diary
Some time ago when I first began FS I used to publish photographs of things I bought, things I saw that inspired me, and of course photographs of the one thing that makes my heart flutter more than a tailored trenchcoat; amazing food. After much pressuring from my team mates I have decided to bring back these little snippets of glamour and fun that I stumble across, starting with this month's photo diary; featuring a trip to the Gold Coast, the 21st century exhibit at GOMA, printed stockings and lots and lots of food.Inspired by Erin Wasson whilst dressing for a Sunday at the Chalk HotelMax Brenner Waffles after a meeting with the team at Fashion DemocracyFriendship Charity Bracelets from Rubi Shoes (only $1)Potato Skins at Hard Rock Cafe (Cavill Avenue, Surfer's Paradise)A little vintage inspired decor at Australia FairTaking in the art at GOMA's 21st Century Art ExhibitOutside GOMA relaxing on a bed of soft grass
(stockings from forever new, heels from isabella brown)Sneaky photograph taken whilst i was about to get off the train one afternoonWaffles at the best Pancake house in Brisbane, Pancake ManorCupcakes at the FS office for Makeup Artist Sarah Gibson's 20th birthdaySpending one of my public holidays enjoying the quiet of our carparkWhat was open on Good Friday? The Coffee Club! Caramel Milkshake, yum. Showing my Twitter followers my zombie expression one evening, in a dress I had just picked up from Ladakh. [@fsweethart]Lovisa may just be costume jewelry heaven, because I feel like I'm in heaven when I'm there.Late night hot chocolate and cake at 3 Monkeys, West EndMyer Cosmetics department, my very reason for living....Easter gifts with hot cocoa on a lovely Easter Sunday morningNew printer to print lovely press releases, flyers and the like.

♥♥