NYC Style Spot   +  Outfits

A Midi-summer Night's Dream
{Photos by Fotowok}

I had never given midi-skirts a chance in the past because I was certain that my body type was the epitome of what couldn't wear one: being only 5'3 with legs that could be described as "sturdy" by some (see here), it just didn't seem in the cards for me to look good in this spring's ever popular skirt shape. Slipping on this Club Monaco beauty has changed my mind: The Pamera not only surprisingly worked for my stature and build, but the pleats danced beautifully in the wind and the piece made me feel pretty the instant I put it on. I think it is safe to say that I am now a believer that the midi skirt can work for anyone.Wearing: Club Monaco Pamera skirt (c/o), Forever 21 dress (worn as top) and necklace, MINKPINK cardigan, Zara shoes, Coach bag