NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

A little blue here and there...
Top / ZaraLeggings / ZaraBlue shoes / oldClutch / Revlon
I confess that I started to love those kind of tops when I saw Twilight. It's kind of fun to play with masculine pieces and make it girly or just give a nice touch to the outfit!


I also confess that I really don't like to take photos at home. It's small and it would never be as pretty as taking it in an open space! But well, little steps at the time right?? When my photographer will come back from vacations I will can share more pretty scenarios with you! = )

TRADUCCIÓN: Confieso que comencé a amar este tipo de camisas cuando vi Twilight. Es divertido jugar con piezas masculinas y hacerlas femeninas, o solo usarlas para darle un toque diferente al atuendo!
También confieso que no me gusta tomar fotos en casa, es pequeña y nada parecido a tener un lindo paisaje a tus espaldas, pero cuando mi fotografa regrese de vacaciones podré mostrarles mas fotos lindas!Espero que les guste el atuendo de hoy! = )

And a SPECIAL 20%  DISCOUNT at Surfside Sea Glass Store !!!Code: LAMODEENROSE