NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

A Little Unbalanced
{Photos by Hilda Wong - thanks love!!!}

A warm knit sweater & cotton shirt on top and breezy summer shorts down below: something about that just doesn't add up, eh? It started off as a cooler day and I reasoned myself into wearing these shorts by convincing my brain that my legs never get cold-- only my upper body does. Luckily it turned out to be a pretty warm day so I never had to test that theory. To tell you the truth, though, I don't really care how the weather is most days when it comes to dressing (aside from rain)-- typically I just generalize into which season we should be in and dress accordingly. And whether or not this outfit actually made sense was no matter- it's just what I wanted to wear together. I can hear my mom's scolding already!

How big of a role does the weather play for you when getting dressed?Wearing: Zara sweater, Dynamite shirt, Topshop shorts (from London trip - online here), Club Monaco necklace, vintage earrings and Bally bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs flats, Tom Ford sunnies