NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Blast from the past...Kristen Stewart for Interview Magazine
Photos via: Just Jared
It's fun to look at the past sometimes. Kristen is one of my favorite stars, the ones that i would like to dress. She's hated for some because of her "i don't care" actitude, but i think that her figure and face are gorgeus! And even tho this photos are a bit old now, we can see that the style is totally vigent. The coat, the sunnies (can you see with those??) the Miu Miu shoes...I love it!!!


TRADUCCIÓN: A veces es divertido mirar al pasado. Kristen es una de mis estrellas favoritas, de esas que me encantaría vestir. Es odiada por muchos por su actitud de "nada me importa", pero me parece que su figura y cara son muy lindas! Y a pesar de que estas fotos fueron tomadas hace ya algún tiempo, podemos ver que el estilo permanece vigente. El abrigo, los lentes (se puede ver con ellos??) los zapatos Miu Miu...Me encanta!!!