NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Date Night
Having a boyfriend who has an involved opinion about fashion is so much fun- I didn't even notice this dress until David pulled it off the rack while we were shopping the other day and literally said that I had to try it on. I love how it has a vintage feel to it and that it incorporates mixed prints in the loveliest of ways; I feel like I am wearing a beautifully intense watercolour painting. There is so much to be said about a piece that makes you feel feminine and pretty, and the fact that the boyfriend is a fan of it makes it that much sweeter!

I wore it to dinner with David to a newly opened restaurant before I left on my trip. It was on and off raining when these photos were being taken, hence the Samurai sword umbrella present in some of the photos ;)Wearing: RACHEL Rachel Roy dress, BCBGMAXAZRIA trench, MICHAEL Michael Kors clutch, Joe Fresh earrings, Zara shoes