NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Massimo Dutti May 2011 Lookbook...
Photos via Fashion Gone Rogue
I know, I know, it's already june, but I adore those pieces of clothing! Those dresses are so beautiful and I think that they're perfect for this season and the next too!
I love stripes and jackets and you will look some of that in the outfit photos! Talking about that, I'm kind of sad because you know, the boyfriends are a big help to take outfit photos but in my case, that my boyfriend is far, it's not so easy to post them eveyday as I would like.
Anyway, things will change very soon and you will can see tons of personal style in here. If something that La Mode En Rose is teaching me is to be more possitive and work for your dreams!
Have a great day! = )
TRADUCCIÓN: Ya se que es junio, pero este catalogo es perfecto para esta temporada y la siguiente! Esos vestidos son tan lindos! 
Amo las franelas con rayas y chaquetas! Vas a ver algo de eso en mis fotos! Hablando de eso, estoy un poco triste porque, como ya sabemos, los novios son una gran ayuda a la hora de tomar fotos de atuendos, pero como el mio esta lejos se me ha hecho difícil hasta ahora publicar fotos todos los días.
De todas formas, las cosas van a cambiar muy pronto. Si algo le agradezco a La Mode En Rose es que me ha hecho una persona mucho mas positiva y me da energías para luchar por mis metas!
Que tengas un día genial! = )

And a SPECIAL 20%  DISCOUNT at Surfside Sea Glass Store !!!Code: LAMODEENROSE