NYC Style Spot   +  models off duty

Weekend Diary: at East Hamptons Elie Tahari party
P.S. I Made This coached attendees of all ages how to make their own piecesSeems like someone else was an avid photographerAttendees of ALL shapes and sizes enjoyed the cateringThis last weekend Elie Tahari in East Hampton hosted a party alongside blogger P.S. I Made This who was in attendance to coach people how to make their own jewelry. I think the Elie Tahari people said they could see me in multi colored beads. It must've been my red pants and green shirt that made them say that! People took to the table, some sat on the floor, some paired off on the shelves. But no matter where they were, people had a great time making their jewelry.
And speaking of diary, at the end of this month I'll be headed to London for a few days, then Paris Couture shows (where I have a DIOR invite!), and then to Brussels before heading back to JFK. More fun to follow.