NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Winter Comfort: Skinny Jeans

Every winter, there comes a time when many women choose comfort over style. Sure, it makes sense to wear something that keeps you warm and hides your untamed legs (who are we kidding, for most women winter is the time of the prickly legs). Layering becomes such a procedure that all of a sudden, style gets lost in translation, as well as the desire to look fashionable.

I believe that winter fashion is something to dive into, to embrace, to enjoy. Layering, or using bright pop colours like pink or orange, and making the most out of your favourite pair of skinny leg jeans. Yes, Jeans! I love stockings, don't get me wrong, but I can't help finding myself living in my jeans this winter. The right pair of jeans can shape your bottom, be worked with jumpers, shirts, coats, or even short dresses. Versatility is their middle name. Don't feel like you can't be stylish in a pair of these sweetharts.

Coco Chanel once said: 'Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.'

Don't be afraid! Embrace your jeans!