NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Block Party
I was so excited when Wilhelmina Models recently contacted me to collaborate on an exclusive project for my blog. We decided that I would style four of the models from their Curve division: Sylvie Lekarski, Amanda Dougherty, Joanne Borgella, and Misha Bernier (please note that there is no "C" in her name--it's misspelled in the publication)! I enlisted the help of friend and photographer Elton Anderson, and from there I came up with a concept. I know in the past I've created wishlists and lookbooks using Photoshop, but I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to bring my favorite summer items to life. I styled each model in two looks: one using bright colors, and one using neutrals. Hopefully you all can find something that works for you! Click the image below to see the shoot in full screen:

My personal favorite pieces from the shoot include the black cage skirt and sheer crop top by Gisela Ramirez--seriously, check her out if you haven't--and the amazing metallic and turquoise platform heels and portfolio clutch by ASOS. The items featured are still available, so if you want to re-create any of these looks, get to shopping!

A huge thank you to everyone involved! Especially hair stylist, Spikey Love, makeup artist, Rodney Jon, and my assistant Tanysha Rodriguez for your non-stop help on set!My outfit: Bodysuit and Skirt-F21/Shoes-Payless/Bracelet-Alexis Bittar/Blazer and Necklace-Thrifted