NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

fade away
and my heart feels fade away. the cold wind blows inside my mind, reminding me how warm it supposed to be before. today i went to a doctor for a minor surgery and ended up with pain in my toe. can't wear heels quite right, but managed to force myself to today, it's just because i need to post! ;)
today i'm going to METRO dept store in Gandaria city for a private tour inside the store, Nina will show me around! I'm excited! And btw, i'm wearing my new sponsor's skirt from sho(phis)tix! the skirt is black in colour, floral lace in texture with brown inset. it's size 0 but still too big on me, but oh well! ;) when it's time to mix and match, i know how to cover it! and it's by mixing it with my new favourite shirt from our local brand, *OH YEAH*, DEER. it's soooooooo comfortable! the chiffon material makes it fits perfectly with my body.  top - DEERskirt - shophistixshoes - jeffrey campbellnecklace - diva then give it a go! shophistix can be ur next fave boutique! happy shopping!