NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

In The Bag
I may be a bit late in jumping on this train, but since I've always been interested in "What's in Your Purse" posts by other bloggers, I thought it would be fun to do one myself! Here are the things that I jam into my bag on a regular basis:

1. Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector
2. Sunglasses - always in a case!
3. Since I am often on the go for hours at a time & don't want to spend money on drinks, I always bring a water bottle with me
4. Floss and Band-aids for after meal hygiene and little emergencies
5. My beautiful Mulberry wallet purchased on my recent trip to London
6. Because I take public transit often, a book is quite necessary to pass time & drown out any headache inducing surroundings!
7. Tory Burch pouch from David's sister last Christmas used to carry make up essentials
8. MICHAEL Michael Kors key chain - different enough so that I can find my keys fast.
9. MICHAEL Michael Kors iPhone case - has slots for a few cards and keeps the phone safe!

Bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton

Have a lovely weekend!
Also, swing by No Guru and Smashion if you'd like to check out some recent interviews that I did!