NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Lip Service
Over the last little while, I've grown to adore how lip colour can give an extra bit of oomph to a look and brighten up the face. Since an increasing number of readers have been asking about the products I use on my lips, I thought it would be a good time to share!I use Tokyo Milk, which is undoubtedly the best lip balm I've ever tried, to moisturize daily. On occasion I will add one of the following:

1. a MAC lip pencil in BRICK (which I use to fill in the entire lip area) or
2. a Revlon lipstick in Fuchsia

Both were bought on whims without previous research and both have luckily been successes. I'm actually a newbie when it comes to lipstick and am not a "real" wearer by any means: I cannot stand eating or drinking with even a trace of colour on my lips, so I'll often apply and then vigorously rub everything off come meal time (what a lady, right? ;) heh).With that being said, please refer to this post to see how the red looks applied and this one for how the fuchsia shade looks on me.

Do you wear lipstick? Do you play it safe or go bold?
Happy Weekend!