NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Lord K and the Tartan Tales
(Wearing Self-made Power Shouldered Black Blazer, Thrifted Black Tee, Mango Red Pants, Jeffery Campbell inspired Clinic Wedges, Assorted Rings and LORD K Laptop Bag)
Meet Lord K2, my newest and most oft used laptop bag. Big shout out to Karishma Shahani of PrincesseK for sending this classic checkered piece from her Menswear collection! I carried so little with me on my 'Yoga Retreat' and I often find myself reaching for men's accessories especially watches and laptop bags that are simple and utilitarian and go with everything. They just seem to fit more with my minimalist style. I love me my Lord K2, it reminds me of the McQueen Fall 2006 collection that I adored so much. 
The tartan is such a timeless, stylish detail for men and I keep wishing more men would embrace it and I think these laptop bags are a great way to do so without the fear of going over the top. Its a strong, classic pattern and can otherwise be hard to pull off for conservative Indian man's style, but these add just that touch of sophistication to your otherwise serious, dreary workwear :) 
This is Karishma's second edition of Man bags by Lord K consisting of a premium range of classic messenger bags with tartan check pockets to carry your weight around in style - they are sooo spacious! I'll leave you with a few words about the collection from the designer herself - The collection comprises of utilitarian styles suitable for a smart casual look yet easily merging into ones travel attire. Classic colours of black, brown & blue are highlighted with key accents of checked (red and blue) patterns and buckles & stud hardware. Each style boasts of a laptop sleeve and spacious interiors with versatile pockets while the exterior sports an adjustable strap, for an urbane and sophisticated look.