NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Pinkberry in Canada!
{fashion bloggers all around- Jen, Melissa, Alicia, Alex and myself}

Last night I had the opportunity to attend an event to celebrate the launch of Canada's very first Pinkberry store, which has just opened in the Village at West Vancouver's Park Royal Shopping Centre. And what an event it was: free "froyo" with all the toppings, sparkling wine, and great company-- complete with a live performance by Bonnie Dune, whose drummer is none other than infamous BC-boy Cory Monteith (better known as "Finn" from Glee!).{toppings galore. my favourites: mochi, blackberries and blueberries- yum!}

I was impressed by the array of flavours and toppings there were to choose from, seeing that I had been used to seemingly much less from other Vancouver frozen yogurt joints in the past. The yogurt itself was just tart enough and the fruit toppings were fresh and juicy. I now understand the "cult following" behind this brand and am thrilled that such great frozen yogurt is available just a short drive from downtown Vancouver!{with the lovely Lisa of Solo Lisa}{i heard that some lined up for over 2 hours for their free frozen yogurt- that's dedication!}{two ladies too stylish not to snap: Lisa von Sturmer, director at Growing City and Mana Mansour, Shaw Multicultural Channel Host}{thought Glee fans might appreciate this- I know I did!}{Heading home after a lovely evening! Wearing an H&M jacket, RACHEL Rachel Roy blouse, Zara trousers, Coach bag and wedges (c/o Coach)}

A big thanks to Pinkberry Canada and Lisa Kwong of Tara Parker Tait PR for a great party, RF Productions for the event shots and my sweet friend Questa for helping me snap some photos!