NYC Style Spot   +  tuesday treats

Tuesday Treats: One of a Kind
For this week's Tuesday Treats, I wanted to feature some photos that I snapped last night at the One of a Kind media preview (which was on a boat- how great is that?). This annual event, which happens in December, showcases and sells various items such as clothing, jewelry and food that are handmade in limited quantities. Although I don't have the slightest "crafty" inclination in me (just ask my friends about my laughable homemade birthday cards), I do greatly appreciate the talent of those who do. Since this show is actually held in December, winter-themed decorations were all around us as we spent the warm summer evening checking out some exhibitors for this year's show and sailing the Vancouver waters.{The PR girls were all wearing clothing from this designer and they all looked very chic. Be sure to keep an eye out for her pieces!}{Sheila Wong provided sewing tips and made fabric flowers with guests}{Dirty Apron catered the event with delicious sandwiches, cheeses and cured meats}{...and they did desserts, too. That ginger snap was a dream of a cookie!}I know that the actual event is a whiles away, but I went last year with the bestie and can attest to it being a lot of fun. The One of a Kind Christmas Show and Sale also hits Toronto and Chicago, so do check it out come December if you get a chance!