NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

window Shopping at DOORTJE...
Photos via DOORTJE STORE
Oh there're so much to choose at DOORTJE ! This is the kind of store where you can find great treasures if you just take a time to sit in front of your laptop with something to drink and cookies! You won't regret it! 
Here I let you with my favorite pieces. It's just a pick of what you can find there! There're so many things that I would like to buy! 
Let me know wich pieces you like at this store = )
TRADUCCIÓN: Oh hay tanto que ver en DOORTJE ! Este es el tipo de tienda en la que puedes encontrar algunos tesoros si puedes tomarte el tiempo de sentarte frente a tu laptop con una bebida y galletas! No lo lamentaras!
Aquí les dejo algunas de mis piezas favoritas como abre boca. Hay tanto que me gustaría comprar!
Cuales son tus piezas favoritas de la tienda?? = )