NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Blogger Clothing Swaps & Reunions


On Sunday, I attended my first blogger clothing swap, which was a delightful afternoon of champagne and pretty clothes hosted by the lovely Cee. It was great to see new faces (Cee, Cara and Louise), along with the familiar (my dear friend Mina). Afterward, I took the opportunity to catch up with Mina over dinner since she just returned from a trip to Japan and Romania (lucky girl!). From the day I ended up borrowing three new-to-me pieces that have me so excited; I can't wait to style them and show you the looks!

{Mina, Cara and Louise}

{the lovely hostess and my Joe Fresh skirt, which Cara ended up with!}



Wearing: Forever 21 top, Zara skirt, Club Monaco belt, Coach flats, MICHAEL Michael Kors bag, BCBGMAXAZRIA headband and bracelet