NYC Style Spot   +  What I Wore

Cast Away
(Wearing Nude Asymmetrical Top Courtesy of Vero Moda, Skinny Cargoes from Splash, Vintage Army Sunnies, Hammered Silver Cuff from ROC Store, Taupe ASOS Ames Boots)
I'm back from my Yoga sabbatical in Mysore. After living a long time in one place and in the same rut, I felt that for a certain time it is enough, that I must refresh myself with other horizons, other faces... and at the same time must retire into myself, strange as that sounds. The superficial distractions of the journey do not interfere. 
There are people who prefer to get away inwardly, some with the help of a powerful imagination and an ability to abstract themselves from their surroundings (a skill bordering on genius and insanity), some with the help of acid or alcohol. I prefer shifting my whole body to shifting my brain, and going round the world to letting my head go round. Perhaps it is because I could never hold a drink. ;)
This post is of gratitude for all those blurry horizons I chased on rainy evenings with those friendly faces of Mysore :)

Shout out to Vero Moda/Only for this lovely nude asymmetric top - it has been like second skin :) They are on sale, 70 % off right now, just FYI!