NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

In the City
{Photos by Judith Wong}

I'll be the first to admit that fashion blogging can be stressful at times. Knowing that photos of my outfit are going to be permanently documented and posted for all to see makes me want to ensure that the look is visually interesting enough. Perhaps this makes me less stylish than the girl who doesn't worry about these things, but I just want to be honest and transparent. Sometimes, though, I'm able to abandon those thoughts and slip into an outfit that just makes me feel good-- nothing fancy, just a pretty & comfortable dress, bold shoes and a sprinkling of accessorizing for brunch and shopping with a girlfriend.Wearing: 3.1 Phillip Lim dress (with added sash), Tory Burch flats, MICHAEL Michael Kors bag, Tom Ford sunnies