NYC Style Spot   +  lifestyle

like splendid opus
Awesome, yes you are awesome. hands up for KALIKA SHOES! Their gorgeously made pair of shoes with Indonesian Culture engraved on the masterpieces made my day! thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to have this next season pair! They're going to be out in Oct / Nov 2011, the Dayak - 2, along with other new designs, so stay tuned! follow the twitter too! @kalikashoes 
And i wore these gorgeous shoes to IFF closing night, in which the movie titled "Tanda Tanya" (Question Mark) was on. The controversial movie with religion and race conflicts was banned in Indonesia. I wonder why? This movie gives you the bridge of peace, why would you ban this movie into playing? I'm proud of BEING INDONESIAN, except the fact that our law is disgraceful.Blazer - ASOS, tank top - zara, lace cropped shirt - Bardot, Printed Legging - A wear, Shoes - kalika shoes, bag - miu miu there there you go! my gorgeous girl from Sunflares Plethora, ms. Claradevi as my companion of the day! Just look around and tell people what you see, what you feel. life isn't always about you or me and us, sometimes, we're just nothing. bones covered my flesh, flesh covered by skin, we are living zombies. the God give us soul to live, God give us life to be grateful of. i am who i am today, thank you for the people who made me this way. dream big and make it happen