NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

So Clutch
{Photos by Judith Wong}
While I feel incredibly blessed to know so many great girls in the blogosphere, there are a few out there who are really something else. Upon hearing that I had recently graduated, the lovely Sharon made this clutch (as well as another that I will soon debut) for me, and sent it over along with some Hawaiian chocolates as a gift. Isn't she sweet? I especially love the surprise factor and attention to detail in the leopard print lining. Thank you, Sharon, for being so kind, thoughtful & generous with your talents!Wearing: Modcloth blouse, le fou by Wilfred (Aritzia) shorts (with added sash), Aldo shoes, Tom Ford sunnies, Juliet & Company earrings, BCBGMAXAZRIA "necklace" (it's actually this headband!), Tom Ford sunnies, clutch gift from Sharon!
<