NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The Public Market
{Photos by Roderick Fung and Paul Milaire}

A while ago, we shot an outfit post at Granville Island and I raved about it being one of my favourite parts of town. I had expressed that one of the best aspects of it was the public market, but unfortunately hadn't brought the appropriate camera gear to get proper photos of it. Recently I was there again, and this time around I had Paul and Rod with me to beautifully capture the life of this charming little spot. Enjoy!{behind me is the amazing chicken pot pie stand that I mentioned in this post!}

P.S. I'm hoping that you were too busy enjoying a sunny weekend to be around during the blog's down time yesterday, but thanks for your patience while I was making tweaks to the design! Fundamentally, I know not much changed with the layout but I just wanted to pare it down & hopefully make it a little easier to navigate. What do you think?

Wearing: Zara silk blouse, Club Monaco shorts, Tory Burch flats, Lanvin x H&M scarf, MICHAEL Michael Kors bag