NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

And we say...
Yes!!! It's being 1 year blogging with La Mode En Rose and you can't imagine how much it gave me! It started like a hobbie and even tho it's still small, this blog maked me see that I love fashion so much that I want to study for Fashion Stylist!I still don't know how I will make it possible, because it's a pretty expensive career as I see, but you have to fight for what you love!So, I want to invite you to make me compagny in this journey and in all the new sections for the blog! 
Thanks for visiting!

TRADUCCIÓN: Si!!! Un año con La Mode En Rose y no puedes imaginar todo lo que ha hecho por mi!
Comenzó como un hobbie y a pesar de que sigue siendo un blog pequeño en lectores, me ha hecho ver que amo la moda tanto que quiero ser Fashion Stylist!
Aun no se como lo haré posible, porque se ve como una carrera bastante cara, pero hay que luchar por lo que se quiere!
Así que, quiero invitarte a acompañarme en esta aventura por medio del blog y a que disfrutes de las nuevas secciones que vienen pronto!


Gracias por visitar!