NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

despicable me
this is for real, the despicable me. this is for real, the blind side of me. this is for real, everything about me.
have you ever wondered what kind of monster live inside your soul? have you ever thought about who you are and what you really want? are you who you are right now because of people's demand? have you ever felt like doing something but you just can't because you're too afraid that people would despise you?i'm right on the stage where i don't care about what people say about me, still, my wish is my virtue. i got limitation for myself, though i never wish to live my life the way i do now. but it's just me. the genuine soul of my body wish to do this. though i regret sometimes, but i like living on the edge, not knowing what will happen next. 
that's why people say, "live your life in the present". if you think about future too much, you'll end up wasting your precious time doing nothing. people grow old and die, we all live to die. we live only once, so why bother wasting your time?tank top - zara, poncho - Don't ask Amanda, shorts- bettina liano, boots - topshop, acc - evil twindear Lord, i want my life back. the sweet innocence of me is buried down down down down inside my soul. waiting for someone or something to dig it out. get it out. i miss those moments where i was a little selfish girl, wanting to do everything whilst i can. now i'm free to do anything, and i'm sick. sick of having no restriction nor scolding. after all, we still need something to look up to and hold on.