NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Fall Favorites on Essence.com
Ahh! Long time, no post. I no longer have a laptop, and no one's ever around to take pictures for me (#fashionbloggerproblems), but I'm definitely working on fixing it! Luckily, Essence is here to save the day. Recently, I met up with my good friend Christina of the blog Love Brown Sugar to do a photo shoot for Essence.com. We wore two outfits each that expressed our favorite fall items, and surprisingly ended up choosing really similar silhouettes!

I'm obsessed with anything bird print, so I wore one of my fave blouses from ASOS with the same Torrid Tripp Skinny pants I can't get enough of. I was just discussing with someone how skinny jeans look great on all shapes and sizes--I can't believe people still believe that outdated crap about curvy girls having to wear bootcut pants. Blegh.

Below are my favorite pics of the bunch, but be sure to go to the full feature to see the rest! Thanks, Essence!

Top-ASOS/Pants-Torrid/Shoes-Forever21