NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The Global Party
{with my dashing, and way more stylish than I, date!}

Several weeks ago, a mysterious black box arrived at my house delivered by a man in a suit. Immaculately packaged, the invite was for an event called "The Global Party", named quite aptly for a collection of 80 parties around the world all within 24 hours. To be at the Vancouver party, which was held at Opus Lounge, was quite the experience: individuals like Roberto Luongo graced us with their presence, and we mingled while we sipped on Grey Goose cocktails and munched on canapés and desserts. All of the money raised for the event goes to the charity ARK (Absolute Return for Kids). Thanks to Heth PR for the invite!

I wore a newly acquired Topshop blouse from the new capsule collection at The Bay downtown, a Moon sequin skirt (also from the Bay!), Aldo pumps and my treasured vintage Bally bag.{inspired by the novel "Around the World in 80 days"}{with blogger friends Olivia Lovenmark and M'c kenneth Licon}{any event with macarons is a good one in my books!}

For more photos of the night, click on over to my Facebook page!