NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

I want to show you...
I love fashion and I love to watch things here and there to get inspired. So, I decided to create my own book to collect all the outfits from magazines that I would like to keep for the future. You never know when you need a little help to create something great! So, here it is. The first pages of my new friend. 
I also wanted you to meet my new necklace from Oppulent Oddities Store that is gorgeus! I can't wait to wear this! = )
TRADUCCIÓN: Amo la moda y me encanta ver cosas en todas partes que me inspiren. Así que decidí crear mi propio libro de moda, donde pueda colectar todas aquellas imágenes de revistas que me gustaría guardar para el futuro. Nunca sabes cuando necesitas un empujón para crear algo genial! En fin, aquí están las primeras paginas de mi nuevo mejor amigo!
También quiero que conozcas este hermoso collar de Oppulent Oddities Store que es precioso!  No puedo esperar para usarlo! = )