NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Lived In
{photos by Paul Milaire & David Howe}Look 1: YesStyle blouse & loafers, Zara trousers and faux fur scarf, Club Monaco necklace, Joe Fresh earrings, Coach bag (c/o), Revlon Fuchsia lipstick / Look 2: YesStyle blouse, ASOS skirt (similar), Zara belt, Coach flats
It's literally been less than a week since I received this top from YesStyle, but it's quickly become one of the most well-loved pieces in my closet. The blouse fits perfectly, is super soft, and is of course so versatile that it literally goes with everything in my wardrobe. Best of all, it has this "lived in" quality about it- like the perfect white T in dressier form, if you will. I've not only reached for it most mornings since its arrival, but I've swiftly placed an order for the pink version of it too (and am seriously considering black). I think it's safe to say that I've found my new favourite blouse.