NYC Style Spot   +  Outfits

Title / Style Republic Feature
I've enjoyed reading Style Republic's "We Love Bloggers" segment since its debut, so I was thrilled to be contacted by the editor-in-chief herself several weeks ago to be featured. I was even happier when Brittany told me the item of the week was by Stuart Weitzman, one of my favourite brands for on trend yet comfortable footwear. Given the fact that these booties are not a style I would normally choose for myself, I'm pleasantly surprised at how much they've grown on me since their arrival - I've actually been wearing them non stop. Thanks again to Brittany Law of Style Republic for the opportunity!Click on over to Style Republic to read the whole interview & see the other bloggers who got featured!

Wearing: Zara sweater, Egocloset blouse (c/o), H&M skirt, MICHAEL Michael Kors bag, Stuart Weitzman Title booties (c/o)