NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Tuesday Treats - Juxtapose
{round toe pumps with a girly print against unabashedly edgy, lace up booties}
Feminine vs. Masculine. Subdued vs. Bold. Delicate vs. Harsh. Juxtaposing in style has proven to be one of the best ways to not take a trend too literally or to help make something your own. Now more than ever, I've been enjoying this practice in the way that I dress, and my wardrobe has changed to accommodate this accordingly. Here are some of my favourite things as of late that have been allowing me to do this.{the vast majority of my nail polish collection consists of these two shades: one makes me feel youthful and feminine, and the other- grown up and bold}{a leather miniskirt next to a ladylike midi-length floral piece}{the girliest of girly pearl & bow studs brought next to textured, angular statement earrings}{the most stunning juxtaposition of all - urban buildings against beautiful nature & what Vancouverites are constantly spoiled with}
What's been inspiring you lately?