NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Urban Nature
When I first saw this gorgeous skirt in the H&M Conscious Collection campaign photos, I never thought that it would look good on someone with "sturdy" runner's legs like mine; I don't typically wear midi skirts (except for this one) because of their tendency to be completely unflattering on me. When I gave it a try at the H&M opening last week, though, I was pleasantly surprised. The length was perfect and it cinches beautifully at the waist to create a perfectly feminine skirt that will surprisingly pair well with a large number of looks.This Prada cardholder, which was gifted by Reebonz, is the perfect wallet alternative when I'm carrying a smaller bag. Reebonz is a Singapore-based flash sale site that has daily exclusive and private high end designer sale events. I was very impressed with the quick shipping and beautiful packaging- it came wrapped in a pretty black box and gold ribbon. Registration is free, so sign up here to check out the goodness (there are currently vintage Chanel, Hermes & Louboutin sales going on- need I say more?)!

Wearing: Zara sweater and shoes, H&M Conscious Collection skirt, vintage Bally bag