NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Video: her waise choice x Barefoot Contessa
I, like many others, completely cringe at the sight & sound of myself on camera. When local boutique Barefoot Contessa asked if I wanted to collaborate with them to make a video, though, I had to give it a chance. I still feel a little apprehensive about posting this up as I am clearly nervous and awkward in the video (I swear I don't look this mean in real life!). However, I'm rather happy with the professionalism of the editing thanks to Paul Milaire and Roderick Fung (see their photographic work with me here), who graciously lent their videography skills and made the experience much more enjoyable than it would have been without them.

So without further ado, here's my first foray into the world of video: a short clip where I offer a bit of insight on how to transition your summer pieces into fall.

Find out more about Barefoot Contessa here!