NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

VOGUE x Target
I had so much fun last week at VOGUE, celebrating the limited edition collections from Albertus Swanepoel, Dana Kellin, and Josie Natori for Target. From beautiful sleepwear to delicate jewelry and fun hats, each designer offered one of a kind gorgeous pieces. The collections will be available from the end of this month through December 26th!

I wore my Forever21+ blazer and blouse with my pleather shorts from the UK retailer, Very. (Unfortunately they don't ship to the US, I had to have a friend order them and send them to me). I've been on the hunt for leather shorts FOREVER, and as usual, it's taken many seasons for plus size brands to catch up to the trends. Luckily, Franceta introduced me to leathercult.com, an online store that makes custom sized leather pieces; I definitely plan to get their pleated skirt!

Like everyone else right now, I'm loving the neon & neutral trend, so I decide to finish the look with a neon green belt. The gorgeous bow bag was given to me courtesy of Rebecca Minkoff, and has easily become my favorite accessory. I also got non-stop compliments on my earrings from Pixel Heart Pixel--such cool, affordable jewelry.

Photos above by Nicolette MasonWith some of my favorite fellow fashion bloggers!Blazer & Blouse-Forever21+/Shorts-Very/Belt-Street Vendor/Shoes-Forever21/Bag-Rebecca Minkoff/Earrings-Pixel Heart Pixel