NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

And today...
More information about the outfits at Polyvore: First Outfit, Second Outfit, Third Outfit 
First of all: I'm always grateful about the comments! Thank you for the support!And second, I love to work at Polyvore. I always go there when I'm stressed and it's the best therapy (no, it isn't better than the ACTUAL SHOPPING!!! ) . So anyway,  I put together this three outfits and I wanted to share them with you! I hope that you enjoy them = )
TRADUCCIÓN: Antes que nada, muchas gracias por los comentarios! Los aprecio mucho!Segundo, amo trabajar en Polyvore! Cada vez que estoy triste o preocupada, voy a jugar un rato con las piezas de ropa y es la mejor terapia (no, no es mejor que la terapia de compra REAL!!!). De cualquier forma, hice estos tres atuendos y quise compartirlos con ustedes! Espero que les gusten!