NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Check out...
Hi ! I want to invite you to read the post that I wrote for a blog friend ! I hope that you enjoy it!!!





I wrote a post for a blog friend called "Balmain and the Jackets". It's a look into the Balmain pieces in the lasts years! I hope that you have the time to go and check it out! It would mean a lot to me!Let me know if you liked it!
Thanks to the blog for this special invitation!
TRADUCCIÓN: Escribí un post para un blog amigo llamado "Balmain and the jackets". Es una revisión de las piezas de esta marca en los últimos años. Espero que puedas tener un tiempo e ir a verlo! Significaría mucho para mi!Dime si te gusto! = )
Muchas gracias a este blog por esta invitación tan especial!

Also, as a proud venezuelan girl, I can not pass the oportunity to send big CONGRATULATIONS to our 6th Miss World! I love her story, her personality and...her dress!!!
También, como una orgullosa venezolana, no puedo pasar la oportunidad para felicitar a nuestra sexta Mis Mundo! Amo su historia, su personalidad... y su vestido!